Click on one of the sample lessons below to explore the learning experience of a student. As you explore the content, notice the following:
- Each lesson begins with an introduction to the content with guiding questions and learning objectives.
- Key terms are included to help students develop academic vocabulary and activate background knowledge.
- Graphics and images support the instruction.
- Instant feedback activities provide opportunities for the student to self-check their progress and understanding.
- Audio and video pieces support the instruction.
- The lessons are easy to navigate and the background color helps eliminate eye strain.